The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! F*CK!
LOL that makes me laugh every time I hear that XD.

This was seriously one of the funnest games I played in a while. Animation was good, gameplay was nice, and I loved the humor. Great Job
10/10, 5/5

=Simple Button Tutorial= =Simple Button Tutorial=

Little helpful

It was a pretty helpful tutorial. I actually learned something! :o. But I don't think you have to make the code 3 lines long, you can do the entire thing on one line, so instead of putting

on(release){
gotoAndPlay(#);
}

You can just put

on(release}{gotoAndPlay(#);}

It makes it much easier for me. Please note that I'm using flash 8, not sure if it works for other versions, but that's how i learned it and it works the same. Still, thanks for the tutorial.

Phantox responds:

So just because I typed something another way you're going to give it a 7?

Gravity Orb Gravity Orb

Keep em coming!

Now this is something worth playing!

Crypt Raider Crypt Raider

awesome

i always thought that this was my favorite miniclip game, still do. I never got past level 20 though...

Zwingo Zwingo

ugh

its so frustrating when you try to hit the balls very hard and you miss, then your swingy thing goes all crazy while all the other black balls bump the center ball out of the circle all the time you could of just hit the first one and continue on with the game without having to miss every single try. ugh... oh well, guess that's the challenge, still very fun and addicting game.

Vital Movement 2 Vital Movement 2

it's alright

it was fun but the gameplay was very limited, i got bored pretty quickly.

TF: Preloaders TF: Preloaders

very helpful

i actually learned a few stuff from it, very discriptive and very good.

MrBobo64 responds:

good, I'm glad, thanks for the review!

Maze Madness Maze Madness

nice!

wow that was great! i love these kinds of games. although, level 5 was very laggy on my computer.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

darn it

i cant get past 106....awesome game though

Particles Particles

very fun

it;s cool how a simple game like this can be so much fun. Only thing was that I couldn't find a pause button.